If you would like to support your community then Membership of CAIA enables you to make a regular annual donation to support the work we do. It also enables you to have a say in driving the direction of the organisation and appointing our Trustees.
Annual Membership Cost
- Individual Membership – £20.00 per annum
- Family Membership (couple) – £30.00 per annum
- Help fund our services which enable us to support those in need within the community
- Strengthen Armenian networking within the UK
- Ability to express your views and opinions to CAIA Trustees and help shape the future of the organisation at our AGM
- Ability to nominate Trustees at our AGM
The easiest way to set up and renew your membership is via the form below. Once filled in, please go to our donate page to pay for your membership or to renew it. You can also download and fill in our Terms and Membership Form. More options can be seen beneath the form under ‘Other Ways to Pay for your Membership’.
- By becoming or renewing your membership you agree to CAIA’s charitable Aims & Objectives
- By becoming a member, you agree to CAIA processing and storing your personal data in accordance with CAIA’s Data Protection and Privacy statement.
Other Ways to Pay for your Membership
Payable to ‘Centre of Armenian Information and Advice’
HSBC Bank | A/C no. 71116037 | Sort code 40-02-13
Fill in this form and return to: Hayashen, 105a Mill Hill Road, London W3 8JF or email the scanned copy to firstname.lastname@example.org