Digital Inclusion Project
The purpose of CAIA’s Digital Inclusion Project is to enable many more members of our community to get online so as to become more self-reliant, confident to access online information/services, and generally improve their digital communication skills, for both personal and professional use such as finding work.
CAIA is offering free digital skills assistance to anyone who needs help using either a computer, laptop, tablet device or smartphone from their own home including access to free online courses.
Support and training is provided through one-to-one tutorials and group sessions very soon.
Alongside this we are also offering free technical support either over the phone, by email or text message and even by video call.
If anyone is interested, please contact Zarine Avagimyan on 020 8992 4621 at CAIA or write to firstname.lastname@example.org
PROCEDURES FOR PUBLIC INFORMATION
- The Digital Champion provides support to those participating in the project to support the improvement of digital skills through one-to-one tuition as well as group sessions.
- The Digital inclusion service operates on a strict appointment system. Participants will need to inform the Digital Champion or CAIA if you are not able to keep an appointment, or if you are going to be late. Please note that failure to attend two appointments in succession without notifying CAIA may result in loss in access to the service.
- Clients are responsible for notifying the Digital Champion of any changes to contact information such as address/telephone number/email.
- Online Registration is required in order for you to access the service. The Digital Champion will then take you through a diagnostic assessment to identify your current skills level, and will then develop a learning plan for you.
- Monitoring of your progress will be conducted by the Digital Champion, who will support and guide you through your continuous online learning
- Health and Safety of participants and staff is paramount and the CAIA reserves the right to refuse to assist any person who endangers/ threatens/abuses CAIA staff or brings the CAIA into disrepute.
- Donations are welcome and gratefully received to CAIA, however, staff are not permitted to accept any monetary gifts. We also welcome positive feedback as part of the online survey/evaluation.