Donate By Post
- Cheques should be made payable to “CAIA”.
- Please include your name and address with your cheque.
- Please send your cheque or postal order to: Centre for Armenian Information and Advice, Hayashen, 105a Mill Hill Road, Acton, London W3 8JF
Gift Aid is one of the simplest and most effective ways of giving to charity. Using Gift Aid means that for every £1 you give, we will receive an extra 25p from the Inland Revenue. All donations made to our charity by UK taxpayers are eligible for Gift Aid, All you need to do is let us know in a written declaration. You only need to inform us once to ensure that all of your subsequent donations are eligible.
Charity Gift Aid Declaration – multiple donations
Boost your donation by 25p of Gift Aid for every £1 you donate
Gift Aid is reclaimed by the charity from the tax you pay for the current tax year. Your address is needed to identify you as a current UK taxpayer
Please notify the charity if you:
– want to cancel this declaration
– change your name or home address
– no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains
If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.