In the course of a year, we receive over 4000 telephone calls as well as welcome thousands of visitors who are able to access our wide range of services.
As a non profit organisation we rely on our wonderful supporters and funders to allow us to provide services to the community. We are always looking forward and sometimes there are gaps in funding. Your donations help us to provide crucial services to those in need when they need them!
Over the course of 2017/2018 we have been able to make a difference to people’s lives by:
- Providing over 1344 hours of Advice
- Providing over 1000 hours of Health Care & Workshop programs
- Providing transport and activities at our weekly Lunch Club for Elders/Carers
- Run 24 sessions of our Youth Club
- Run 85 sessions of our Playgroup
- Deliver our HLF funded UK Armenians & WW1 Project and enabling volunteers to acquire new skills
- Organised and hosted over 40 cultural/educational/training events
- Organised external outings for our Elders, Youth & Playgroup community to reduce isolation and enable development and integration
- Produce & Distribute 2 editions of Armenian Voice to over 3000 homes
- Produce & Distribute monthly E Bulletin to 2000 contacts
For further details about the work of the Charity, read our latest Annual Report and Accounts.
If you would like to support us by becoming a member or if you would like to renew your membership please click here.
We are grateful for all donations no matter what size. Please click here to find out how you can donate to the CAIA.
You can also support us while doing your shopping – join easyfundraising and you can collect free donations for us every time you buy something online. It won’t cost you a penny extra so please help us to raise funds.