The new national lockdown restrictions came into force from 5th January until mid-February 2021.
Some businesses and places are permitted to be open for a small number of exempt activities as long as safety arrangements are in place. A full list of exemptions can be found via the link below:
For CAIA this means:
– Our educational and training services such as 1-2-1 Digital learning and twice weekly English language classes operating as normal as long as government social distancing guidelines, safety & hygiene rules are observed. Face mask should be worn at all times apart from when taking refreshments.
– Early Years settings remain open, so Hayashen Pre School Group will operate as normal as long as government social distancing guidelines, safety & hygiene rules are respected.
– Hayashen Youth Club can operate but limited to 15 + Staff again within government social distancing rules, safety & hygiene guidelines are observed. Therefore, if invited please confirm attendance in advance, otherwise you may be refused entry.
– Face to face appointments with Advisory services are postponed until further notice and restricted to telephone/email, WhatsApp, etc.
– CAIA’s weekly Elders Club will not operate but to help vulnerable older people/cared-for and their Carer. However alternative arrangements such as befriending phone calls and weekly free food provision will be operate by prior information for those living in Ealing.
For more information please call CAIA on 0208 992 4621/email: firstname.lastname@example.org